Consigning is a fancy way to say... WE PROVIDE A VENUE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS. Bring us your gently-loved kids' stuff and we do all the marketing, merchandising and selling for you. In exchange, we share proceeds.  Afterwards, pickup any unsold items (or allow us to donate them to a local charity for you) and collect your earnings via PayPal deposit.

Back on the Rack always welcomes new sellers to participate in our sales.



Why #SavvyMoms Sell With Us

Skip the hassle and risk of yard sales, meetups and disappointment of resale stores.  SET YOUR OWN PRICES and get it all gone in one stop.


Sell More Items at Full Price

Our sellers enjoy HIGHER EARNINGS and LESS UNSOLD ITEMS with our UNIQUE FORMAT, as compared to other local resale options. Your items are offered for EIGHT DAYS AT FULL-PRICE, including two Pre-Shop Events nights, PLUS DISCOUNT DAYS (if you choose)... 10 TOTAL DAYS!

What is Consigning?



It's EASY, promise! Here's how to get started:

  1. REGISTER TO SELL and pay the $15 Seller Fee.  Don't wait to register! To maintain our unique format, we limit the number of seller spots available.

  2. Schedule Curbside Drop-Off and Pick-Up appointments

  3. Prepare items with our Tagging & Inventory System

    • Say "goodbye" to handwritten tags and expensive labels!
    • See what sells, when and for how much!

    • Detailed tags mean better inventory control for your items

    • Easily designate discounts and donations on a per-item basis                                        (or all at once)

    • Time-saving drop-downs for categories and sizes

  4. DROP-OFF items at Tanglewood Mall (March 2020)

  5. JOIN THE CREW and get more Perks!

    • Shop even earlier, at exclusive Crew Member Pre-Shops

    • Earn up to 70% of your total sales

    • Refunded $15 Seller Fee

  6. SHOP EARLYget two Seller Pre-Shop Passes to shop before we open to the public

  7. After the sale, pickup any unsold items (April 2020)or really #ClearClutter by allowing us to donate them for you!)


    • Earnings paid via PayPal following the sale. How cool is that!?

    • Make sure the email address you register with is the one associated with your PayPal account. Click here to get a free PayPal account.


Tagging & Inventory System
Preview VIDEO

What Can You Sell at Back on the Rack?

We'd love to help you sell just about any items pertaining to babies and kids,

maternity and home décor, in new or gently-loved condition! 

Clothing, Including Everyday, Seasonal,  Holiday, Special Occasion,

Swimwear, Shoes and Accessories, Dress-up Costumes, Children's Books, Blu-Ray and DVD Movies,

Games, Puzzles and Toys, Baby Gear and Equipment, Video Games, Bikes and Ride-ons,

Outdoor Play Equipment, Sporting Goods, Nursery, Toddler and Children's Furniture,

Home Décor and Furnishings and More!

Check out our ACCEPTED ITEMS & GUIDELINES for a detailed list

of what you can and can't sell at Back on the Rack.

Concierge Tagging Service

(replaces "Full Service" and "Partial Service" options)


Earn at Least


With Concierge

Tagging Service

Tagging items just not your style?  Or, maybe you're short on time, but still want to #ClearClutter and #EarnGreen? Our Concierge Tagging Service makes Back on the Rack the ultimate convenience!


You'll deliver your gently-loved kids' stuff to us to tag and drop-off at the sale for you. In exchange, you'll earn 40% of your total sales and your tagger will earn 20%. You're essentially sharing the 60% sellers who prepare their own items earn.  You'll still receive all the seller benefits.

We wish we could accommodate all #SavvyMoms with Concierge Tagging Service.  However, as you might imagine, demand is high and space is extremely limited.

  • instagram
  • facebook