Concierge Tagging Service Request

Want Concierge Tagging Service? Complete and submit the form below.  We'll be in touch regarding availability as soon as possible.  Please remember this is a high-demand service with limited openings. Your request is not a guarantee we'll be able to provide service for you. If we are unable to provide a Concierge Tagging Service spot for you this sale, your paid Seller Fee will be transferred to out next sale.

Please carefully review the terms below, as there are differences. All consignors interested in this service MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE CONCIERGE TAGGING SERVICE REQUEST BELOW.

If you've sold with Back on the Rack before, what is your Seller (Consignor) Number?

How many average size storage tubs (approx. 56 quart or 18 gallon) of items do you estimate you would like to sell? 

Would you like to earn an additional 5% - 10% of your total sales and other PERKS?
What would you like to do with any unsold items following the sale?
I understand and agree to the Concierge Tagging Service TERMS OUTLINED BELOW.


  1. Items delivered to your tagger must meet ACCEPTED ITEMS LIST & GUIDELINES and be seasonally-appropriate to the next upcoming sale.  Items not meeting these requirements will be donated, without additional notice to seller.

  2. Neatly pack items in average size plastic storage tubs with lids (approx. 56 quart or 18 gallon) or boxes with closed tops. Label each tub, lid and/or box with your consignor number. NO ITEMS PACKED IN TRASH BAGS OR EXTRA LARGE TUBS ACCEPTED.

  3. Pack clothing separate from non-clothing items.

  4. Clothing and textiles should be freshly laundered, with matching sets folded together. Turn clothing right-side-out, FASTEN ALL SNAPS, BUTTON ALL BUTTONS AND ZIP ALL ZIPPERS.

  5. Concierge Tagging Service sellers earn 40% of their total sales and their tagger earns 20%.  You are essentially sharing the standard 60% earnings received by sellers who prepare their own items.

    1. Estimated earnings ,provided online, during the sale, will not match​ actual earnings for Concierge Tagging Service sellers, due to the difference in seller percentage and fees.

  6. There is a $30 Concierge Service Fee, paid as follows: $15 Seller Fee paid at time of online sale registration and remaining $15 deducted from your earnings.

  7. You are invited (but not required) to Join the Crew.  Crew retain up to an additional 10% of their sales, refunded $15 Seller Fee, shop even earlier and receive other Perks!

  8. Concierge Supply Fees will also be deducted from your earnings for items tagged (for hangers, pins, card stock, printing, zip ties, ribbon, etc.) as follows: $15 for the first 200 items, plus $10 per additional hundred for items 201+. Based on seller inventory item count after all items entered, not total items sold.

  9. You agree all items will be discounted to at least 50% off, at Back on the Rack's sole discretion.
  10. Additional services may be provided, at your tagger's discretion, and/or time permitting, with fees deducted from your earnings.  To avoid these additional fees, please properly prepare items before delivering to your tagger.
    1. $10, per tub fee applies for matching clothing sets that were not folded together.

    2. Battery-operated items must have working batteries.  Items without working batteries may be replaced for a $2 Battery Fee, per battery, or donated.

    3. Multi-piece items must be packaged in clear zipper bags and taped closed with clear packing tape. Unpackaged items may be prepared for a $3 Bagging Fee, per multi-piece item, or donated.  Items missing pieces will be donated.

    4. Boxed items (games, puzzles. etc.) must be taped closed with clear packing tape. There is a $1 Taping Fee, per item.

    5. A $5 Large Item Cleaning Fee, per item, applies for unclean baby gear or other large items.

    6. A $2 Shoe Cleaning Fee, per pair, applies for unclean cleats, golf shoes, boots or other shoes.

    7. We reserve the right to assess additional fees, for other unforeseen services provided. 

  11. Please deliver only your BEST, properly-prepared items to Back on the Rack. Concierge Tagging Service Sellers who continually require additional services and fees, or have an excessive amount of donated items, will become ineligible for future Concierge Tagging Service.  As this is a high-demand service, with limited availability, the extra time it takes to tag improperly prepared items, or handle items outside our ACCEPTED ITEMS LIST & GUIDELINES is disrespectful to your tagger and unfair to sellers unable to receive a Concierge Tagging Service spot.

  12. All regular terms and conditions of the standard Back on the Rack, LLC Seller Agreement & Release apply, as agreed to during online Seller registration.

Questions? Contact us at before submitting a Concierge Tagging Service Request.

Concierge Tagging Service Terms

  • instagram
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin